Our indicators are simple yet powerful trading signals that will help you consistently profit from US stocks, FOREX and Crypto currency markets. It’s built with high probability of win and risk management in mind, meaning average winning trade will be more than average losing trade several times.
To use our indicator (following downloadable links were highlighted):
- Go to TradingView.com , sign up if you don’t have user name, and go the menu and chart
- Go to Membership section of our website and sign up for desired indicator, wait 1-3 business day to be added.
- On TradingView.com chart choose your ticker/symbol for analysis, and Add indicator -> Invite-Only -> and choose our indicator
- Go to Money Management indicator , mark as your Favourite Script and add it to your chart from Add indicator -> Favourites menu, make sure to uncheck all settings in the Styles tab in the indicators settings to see all indicator values.
- Choose your own options to suit your trading style as described in our free eBook. Make sure to double check with support and resistance levels before placing the trade.
- Enter the trade https://www.tradingview.com/chart/FB/uYcmyEyL-How-to-enter-the-trade/
Buy Sell v6 Indicator
You may choose settings that suit your trading style.
Trend – highlights uptrend and downtrend with high RSI marked as dark green and low RSI as dark red colour bars.
Support / Resistance – visualizes Support and Resistance lines, best bargain points
EMA – shows EMA 10, 20, 50, 200 for swing and 6, 18, 50 for intraday
Partial Exit – shows partial exit signals to lock the profit, other wise your it will be your stop loss point
Break Out – shows Break out strategy indicator
Bounce – show Bounce strategy indicator
Filter by Extremes – only shows highest probability entries
Filter by Consolidation – increases probability by choosing only action after price action consolidation
Filter by Simple Moving Average – only shows signals in the desired trend, value of Simple Moving Average can be configured
We suggest you to put Stop Loss 1 daily ATR (average true range) far from Support or Resistance level that near your trade and Take Profit 2 ATR far. You may also take partial profit 1 ATR far from Support or Resistance and move Stop Loss to break even point, your entry point. We provide this indicator free of charge when you subscribe to Buy Sell indicator.
More detailed information you can find in our Free eBook after signing up.